Re: [MV] The future: In armour/camo

From: Brian Placzankis (plaz@mac.com)
Date: Sat Dec 18 2004 - 20:45:12 PST

Well, I think that we just might be able to give Eric Wetzel the
benefit of the doubt on this one. As it says at the top of the page,
the article was written by SGT Lorie Jewell of the Army News Service
for Military.com. During the time he was interviewed did Eric
annunciate the word "minuscule" as "miniscule" and SGT Jewell then just
decided to copy it down spelled the incorrect way he sounded it off? I
think that this typo probably originates with the Army News Service or
the Military.com site itself. If nothing else, they perpetuated it by
printing it.

plaz
1985 M1008 CUCV (No pesky glow plug troubles here yet)