Re: [MV] CUCV Glow Plugs

From: Mike (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 21:06:54 PST

I took a set of Wellman 6A843G070 out of my M1010(I got it from DRMO). I was impressed that 3 were still good and that none of the burned out ones had swelled any. You couldn't tell them from new ones by looking at them. I didn't know anything about them so I used AC60Gs to replace them. I also went to a manual switch and connected to the 12v buss.

Mike
Tishomingo, MS