Re: [MV] Helicopter Sealed Bid at Surplus Property

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 11:12:32 PDT

Hi Jim,

As for experimental aircraft, they can't haul passengers, (for pay I think,
a little rusty here), can't be used as a commercial aircraft, can't fly over
some areas without prior FAA permission and a few other things that I can't
bring to mind, sorry.

As for UH1.com I have no knowledge good or bad for those folks.

Regards,

Ed