Re: [MV] Helicopters, Surplus Property Contract

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 11:40:07 PDT

--- Jim Breneman <jimbre_7@yahoo.com> wrote:
Also, has anyone ever done business with www.UH-1.com?
They seem to have a lot of surplus aircraft. Which
senators do you have to pay-off to get that kind of
inventory?

Jim,

It's been my lengthy polical experience that if you
wish a "favor" such a military contract to buy surplus
helicopters or helpful legislation for same, you
should plan on spending a fair amount in
"contributions."

NEVER WALK INTO A SENATORS OFFICE WITH A BAG OF
CASH....THAT WENT OUT WITH ABSCAM, it's just not done
anymore, there are better ways.

The rules are quite specific, the more you contribute
to a campaign fund the better your odds at getting
"eartime", which is another way of saying your request
is being processed. Now, don't be cheap, 10k minimum
for small favors and it goes up from there, I think
the current limit is 20k. But, don't let that scare
you, it's not a bribe it's a donation. Heck, this is
done all the time and you don't see anybody getting
busted do you?

Tip: There ought to be a decent lag time between
contribution and your appointment with the Senator or
Senators, so plan well ahead, 6-9 months is about
right.

If the Senator can't accept your money because it is
over the amount the FEC allows, you or your helper may
be directed to a person who runs what is known as 501
3(c) Political Action Committee or PAC for short,
where money in excess of contribution limits can be
accepted...this is called "soft money" contributions
and it works great!

The PAC can handle whatever amount you have in mind
without the Senator in question being directly linked.
lol Pretty great system so far, huh? It gets better,
the PAC's operate under the guise of being independant
(aka a wink and a nod system).

So, they promote the interests of said senator without
his direct knowlege...lol but, you can bet your money
will be appreciated by the Senator in ways that will
more than justify your donation.

I know that a lousy hundred grand donation here in
California from the milk lobby netted tens of millions
for higher milk prices through legislative help! I
could give you hundreds of examples, but just know
money really talks, especially in my state.

FYI, your large contribution will never "directly buy"
in technical legal terms the legislation or contract
you need, right? lol Now that would be illegal. You
can also do jet plane/limo rentals, 1st class airline
tickets for junkets, front row baseball/football/etc.
tickets, 5 star lodging and gourmet meals.

We have the best politicians money can buy! So you
can buy with confidence.