Re: [MV] Off Topic Diesel Question

From: david gudmunsen (kroctec@btopenworld.com)
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 03:59:40 PDT

Small but important point is to make sure the primary (lift pump) is off cam
or you will get no movement at all with the finger lever.

Some years ago I had a problem which turned out to be with the lift pump,
which although lifting the fuel was not performing properly. One of my pals
suggested replacing the lift pump diafragm (very cheap) and it turned out
that there were tiny perforations in the old one.

Best regards from David Gudmunsen