Re: [MV] {[MV] your papers, please

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 08:39:47 PDT

Only a matter of time is exactly the problem. Can
anyone predict the presidents or Congresses intentions
in the next 5-50 years?

Once a law is on the books its next to impossible to
repeal. Yet another step on the road to the master
database state.

Sentate voted 100-0 in support, who are you going to
complain to?

Rick