Re: [MV] Why we are probably the last generation to collect and preserve Historic Military Vehicles

From: bruce C. Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 05 2005 - 13:04:41 PDT

Hi Rick & List,

Now that, is a real problem, and that really scars me. It's way too easy
to slip a trojan horse into a chip that can respond to a signal or a timer.

You could easily bring a large portion of our defense systems down on it's
knees at a prescribed time. Including things like sattelites, etc.

Bruce

Because they do not control this there is the
possiblity of trojan horse programs within the system.