Re: [MV] Political Correctness Amuck

From: Jim Webster (james.webster@iomartdsl.com)
Date: Wed Aug 10 2005 - 16:40:19 PDT

Larry Tighe wrote:
> Be it "Statistical Probablility" or "Profiling" it's gotta be done.
> The test below answers the obvious. I hope this can end the OT
> discussion of "self-destructive behaviour" called PC.
>
> HISTORY TEST Please pause a moment, reflect back, and take the
> following multiple choice test. The events are actual events from
> history. They actually happened! Do you remember?
>
> 1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by a. Superman b. Jay Leno
> c. Harry Potter d. a Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17
> and 40

Hey this is fun lets try another version...

1. On Saturday 15 August 1998 a bomb killed 29 people in Omagh the
people responsible were:

a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis Fans
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women
d. A group funded and armed by citizens of the USA

2. During the late 1980's an ex-US Army sniper was employed by:

a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts
d. A group funded and armed by citizens of the USA

3. From 1969 - 2001 3,523 people were killed in Northern Ireland by:

a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Geraldo Rivera
d. A group funded and armed by citizens of the USA

4. In August 1979 a convoy was ambushed and 18 para's were killed by:

a. The Smurfs
b. Davy Jones
c. The Little Mermaid
d. A group funded and armed by citizens of the USA

I could go on indefinately...

Now layoff the terrorism crap; as some of us have had it for the last 40
years; and lets get back to MILITARY VEHICLES. We do remember thats what
this mailing list is about?

TTFN
Jim