Re: [MV] Generator - bad gas

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 29 2005 - 11:40:24 PDT

I need to get my old brother inlaw on this list, to bad hes an ex, he is a
big shot in a refinery in texas , He says the higher up the cracking tower you
go the cleaner and higher octane the fuel He says high octane feul is just
cleaner meaning more impuritys have been bioled or steemed out,its that
simple, its easier to start, it is better for the environment,it puts less deposits
in your motor,and another result is more power,I have noticed race cars do
not look for low octane on race day, although i realize they are tuned to run
for that senario,but thats my point, if it were not more efficient in every
way they would not want it, I have to say after 30 years with small motors i
only use high test, i have to say, to say low octane starts easier is just not
true. i have to many years of hands on pulling for that one,

Randy out