Re: Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!!!! WAS Re: starter problem update

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Oct 08 2005 - 11:12:18 PDT

Durn Ronzo,

That makes twice that I've had to agree with you 100%. Is this the start of
a new trend?

I do appreciate all the help that I've received on this list and am VERY
glad that I joined it! I would imagine that it's saved me several thousand
dollars and untold amounts of time repairing something on my M-1009 when I
started out with a large ???? and no idea what so ever someone has always
come through with the correct answers. Usually several someone's! There
are people as you said that like to run others down in an effort to make
themselves look larger but it always has the opposite effect on me and I
would guess most people on the list.

Once again I want to say THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE HELPED OTHERS AND WILL
CONTINUE TO DO SO BECAUSE IT'S "THE RIGHT THING TO DO"! I will continue to
try my best to help in any way that I can despite the ones that run people
down.......

Very Best Regards,

Ed