Re: Another 2 1/2 Wrecker

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 30 2005 - 18:48:28 PST

Have a close looksee on this truck. You will find that its a deuce for sure
but the wrecker bed is the Austin Western off of the M62 wrecker. Thats why
the rear winch isn't operational. A friend told me that there was a deuce
wrecker like mine on ebay but it had the rear winch. Thinking it was the, rare as

hens teeth, M60 I almost got sick. Once I got an eye on it I felt better
knowing it's not the M60. BTW, anyone on this list have a reasonably complete

M60? Just like to know!
Kenny