Re: OT Computer Question

From: Bill (bill@armyfiretrucks.com)
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 14:36:06 PST

Wayne,

I at a minimum would install a new hard drive. It is an easy thing to
install. There are great directions in the box. You will need your
original Windows installation disk.

This weeks Best Buy flyer here in New Hampshire had an in-store
special.... Western Digital 160GB hard drive for sale for $39.99 after
rebates (#5524373). NOTE: I am not a Best Buy employee either :-)

You can then make this your primary drive and leave your other drive in
the PC as your secondary drive and still access the pictures and info
off of it.

Bill

--
..."A good plan executed violently today is better than a perfect plan executed at some indefinite time in the future.  General George S. Patton, Jr."

Any ship can be a minesweeper . . . . once.