Re: Clarification 2

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 16:35:10 PST

I think I may have posted to this forum all the aggravation I went through
with the Florida DMV to get my RV Toter registered. It went on about six
months, then in the end I threatened to sue and get my elected
representative involved. A decision in my favor was made in less than three

work hours. BUT why does it always have to be that way to get someone to do
their job??????

Sonny