Re: Clarification 2

From: Glenn McCalley (glenn@combatcatering.com)
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 16:58:10 PST

Ahh, but you must understand what their job definition is. In many cases,
"their job" is to do whatever is necessary for you to leave them so they can
hit the "next customer" button. At the end of the day, their "success" is
rated as how many times they were able to hit that button, so if they can
send you somewhere else or say "no" it doesn't take any time a'tall to rack
up another completed task.

My DMV (Maryland) refused to issue Historic tags for a deuce because "you
can't get historic tags for a truck or anything over 10,000 lbs." After
going hither and yon in the offices there, getting a new little ticket for
each line with my queue number, meaning about 8 "completed customer tasks" I
finally found a supervisor willing to walk back out to the tag and title
window and explain to them that I could get historic tags for a roller skate
as long as I paid the fee.

Wondered as I left where the VIN is on a roller skate.

Glenn.