Re: Different versions of the same story?

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Sat Feb 25 2006 - 08:31:09 PST

"My point being sometimes a rambling may contain facts that
another vehicle restorer needs to know."

Right On, Glen !!!!!

    One the restorer hasn't thought to ask for or didn't belong to the list
4 years ago when it was covered last time.

 That's what the 'delete' key is for. Granted your mailbox may get full, and
if you're on a 'dial up' connection' it's a bitch. Or you belong to 30
lists.
    But how many panning gold miners got rich while bitching about 'all the
crap they had to fish through to find a nugget?'

    No pain, no gain!
    Feel the burn at the monitor and delete the message you feel doesn't
apply to you. Don't feel the need to post and bitch about it. It's a non
vehicle specific HMV help AND discussion list.
    Get it?

    None Specific Ronzo