Ft Wolters ???

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 20:08:39 PST

Ft Wolters ???

I was stationed at Wolters AFB in Mineral Wells Texas from Jan 1952 until
April 1954 with SCARWAF (Special Category Army Attached With Air
Force)units.

I had heard it was changed to Ft Wolters, but cannot find out anything about
the base. Is it still in existence ???

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA, Red Ball Transport
KWVA NJ State Commander Korean War Veterans association