Military Vehicles Mailing List Mar 2006: Re: Ft Wolters ???

Re: Ft Wolters ???

From: International Movie Services (ims@telus.net)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 20:30:41 PST

Now an industrial park but with many of the original buildings housing small
companies with MV related activities. There is actually an outfit there
which overhauls Hillers for fun and profit, and will teach you to fly one!
There was also an MV truck and parts supplier there as I went there during
the MVPA Dallas Convention and shipped back a pallet load of 5 ton bits.
Cheers!
Ian