Re: Listers, I need your thoughts

From: Tactical Truck Info (info@tacticaltruck.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2006 - 18:00:07 PDT

On Mon, 8 May 2006 17:21:07 -0600
 "SGM PANTANO" <
TRUKS1@msn.com> wrote:
> My friend in Northern CA is leaving today to come here.. Dan could have had
> the tires delivered FREE to my door and I would have sent him his money
> back...

    Isn't Dan in Canada? Last I checked there were a couple states between Cali
and Canada. If someone was so incompitent to not be able to tell the difference
between 900s and 1100s, I would think twice about sending off the only
collateral I had. I ordered wheel bering sets from a trailer dealer and they
sent the wrong ones. They appologized and sent the correct ones at no
additional cost to me.
Jeff