Potential problem with Military Vehicle Magazine subscriptions

From: J (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2006 - 12:08:51 PDT

I recently renewed and just on a lark, decided to contact them to
confirm it went through ok. It didn't. Seems someone else now handles
the subscriptions and they had no record of my renewal. They said it
might be delayed while they transfer records and such. Not comforting.
They suggested I track down the visa charges and get back to them. It
would seem to me that this is their job to do, to find out if my renewal
went through ok.
    Bottom line: Check to be sure you are getting your subscriptions
ontime. I can't believe this very basic piece of info is not accessible
to them. Jim