Re: Potential problem with Military Vehicle Magazine subscriptions--AN EXPLANATION

From: mydeuceandwillys@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 12 2006 - 17:59:04 PDT

I for one have to say John AdamsGraf, is not only a stand up guy, but
we are very lucky as a hobby to have him running the show at the mag!!
He is always easy to talk to and will respond , He has done a FANTASTIC
job at a Magazine that has a history of being more than a hobby could
ever hope for, from the founders Dennis Spence and Richard Ivory , Who
just, Well ,easy to say started it all, and did an outstanding job with
an insite in to the future of the hobby ,and the guts to pull it off,
Dennis is still attending many east coast shows, always GREAT to see
him out, and Richard who we lost last year, Is and was just one of the
nicest and best guys anyone could ever meet, And of course David Ahl,
Who single handedly brought the mag to its world class level of
Military Vehicle preservation and collect ability, Oh and i might just
say they are also Founding members of the Military transport assn,of
North Jersey TOO!!< Just a local plug,> So many things can be taken for
granted, But to have a Magazine as outstanding as i will have to say
OURS , I know John wont mind, Well I know how much i look forward to it
cant wait for the next one, A very special thanks to Dennis, Richard ,
Dave and now John!! from just one of the guys Randy and Jesse out