Military Vehicles, December 1996,: Re: Military Vehicle Vendors and Parts Sources

Re: Military Vehicle Vendors and Parts Sources

Gerry Davison (gerry@login.dknet.dk)
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 23:58:52 +0100 (MET)

In message Mon, 16 Dec 1996 21:40:53 +0100,
Maurizio Beretta <pierino@mbox.vol.it> writes:

> At 10.50 16/12/96 -0600, you wrote:
> According to the above, that's to inform the list I've sent a couple of
> fax to Beachwood and to Chris Evans books, 2 (two) weeks ago without any
> answer since now...

I sent two faxes to Chris Evans about October and didn't get any answer
either. I've seen thier advertisements - on which they're very big - but
perhaps they're so big they don't need customers like you and I. Anyway
as far as I'm concerned Chris Evans is now definitely a dodgy character.

regards
Gerry Davison - Denmark