Military Vehicles, April 1997,: Re: [MV] Non Military Vehicle Stuff Postings

Re: [MV] Non Military Vehicle Stuff Postings

Will Power (colbco@powerlink.co.nz)
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 18:29:51 +1200

In message <335E59A9.69EA@bit-net.com>, Stu Ellis <stu@bit-net.com>
writes
>I have been in the hobby long enough to know that post cards have
>nothing to do with the restoring of MV's. Your ad belongs on the
>militaria board, not here.

well friend it seems you have obviously never been involved in a WW2
vehicle restoration. Or is it that you are so well versed that you do
not require any reference material for your markings ?
Try a little more lateral thinking, after all we havn't been inundated
with postings of advice from you that are likely to be swamped by his
advert, are we ?

regards

Colin Brookes
Invicta Military Vehicle Preservation Society (IMPS)
colbco@powerlink.co.nz
colb@xtra.co.nz

It was Will Power that kept the British Army on the move !!