Re: [MV] Re: m715 dieselling

paul vandervort (pgv@imaxx.net)
Thu, 01 Oct 1998 22:26:20 -0700

General Motors sells a product called "Top Engine Cleaner". It
works much like the water trick: Start eng, bump up idle, dump about half of
can in enough to stall eng, let sit 15 min, start & finish off can (w/o
stalling eng) & let run for a little while. Smells for a while but GM
recomends it quite frequently in their manuals, & I've used it more than once.
Sells for about $8.00 a can, & you can get it from the dealer.

Paul VAndervort
MVPA 437