Re: [MV] Importation Ban???

Carl Konefsky (cameraman@niia.net)
Mon, 08 Mar 1999 07:56:29 -0600

Most of what you say I agree on but to this date no one can find anything
to show us that a memo or law has been passed to stop the importation so
far it looks to be a verbal order.
Demilling veries from one place to another.One place its distoryed other
place same thing its not distoryed its what ever the person in charge
wants to do.
we have a leadership thats out of control and that has the left hand not
knowing what the right hand is doing
Carl