Re: [MV] L134 Dyno runs

fv74@altavista.net
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 23:19:17 -0500 (EST)

JE

The engine was balanced. Oil pressure was checked from the rear of the oil passsageway in the block. I will run two gages at the same time on both ends of the block tomorrow. Oil pressure was 40 psi cold at idle and 30 psi hot at idle. The pressure was about 40 to 45 psi hot at high rpm under load.

Dave Fillman
45 MB