Re: [MV] HUMMER TRAILERS FOR SALE - NOS!!!!

t.glance@att.net
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 12:34:11 +0000

Have these had the MWO applied that fixes the problem of
the lunnette ring breaking off? The MWO just came out
about 3 years ago so if these have been in private hands
that long you migh want to check this out.

Tim Glance
Clyde NC