Re: [MV] Obtaining title...

JEFF HAIN-MATSON (flmv@netrax.net)
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 08:48:09 -0400

sure hope nobody tries to title that vehicle in ohio w/ the vin# on the non
existing ohio title.
if they do, it will get very frustrating for them.
been through a mess due to a delaware seller playing title games selling a truck
into pa, and nj with a duplicate
title. later i bought the nj truck and had loads of fun at the dmv in
harrisburg.
just a bad scene all around.

--
JEFF HAIN-MATSON