Re: [MV] Getting a Ferret title

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 20:44:40 PST

> This just makes problems when you go back to the DMV as there will be no
>computer listing for this type of vehicle. Don't lie about what it is,
>that's illegal. A Ferret is really a Daimler . For the one I did last
>week I listed it as; Make...Daimler, Year.......1960, Model.....701,
>Body style......utility.

Similar problem with a mitey mite. The Wisconsin form has changed and there
is no longer a line for model. So my M422 was simply listed as a 1961
American Motors Utility Truck with S/N:xxxx. I like that, no mention of
being ex-mil or experimental.

> The only thing he asked me
>about was, where were the bumpers? Integrated with the body said I, like
>the new cars. That satisfied him and he handed me back the completed form.

Brilliant! I wish I could think on my feet that good!

je