[MV] repro tubs

From: Brandon (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 18:44:40 PST

...And MDJuan can be found at: http://www.mdjuan.com.ph/. They are also in
the Phillipines, and have been in business since 1966.

Their website is quite good, and they will send you a nice shiny color
brochure for the asking. They sell complete bodies as well as patch panels
fo MB/GPW, M38, M38A1, CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B, Early and Late CJ5, CJ7, and even a
CJ6!

For MB/GPW they list:

MB-standard body
MB-Willys body (Script?)
MB-GPW body (Ford Script??)
MB chassis
GPW chassis
MB tool box covers
GPW tool box covers
GPW footman loops
MB body handles
MB grille
MB headlamp support bracket
MB blackout drive lamp bracket
MB fenders
Early and Late MB fuel tanks
2 and 3 stud spare tire brackets
Top bows, inner and outer windshield frames, MB rear seat support, GPW rear
seat support, dashboard panel, etc.

I'm tired of typing, but you get the idea.

DISCLAIMER:

I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY OF THESE ITEMS IN PERSON (nor am I qualified to know how
good a reproduction they are if I did!)

Brandon

P.S. I'm having trouble accessing the website...maybe Y2K hit the
Phillipines early?