Re: [MV] M998 HMMWV accelerator problem

From: Carl Konefsky (cameraman@niia.net)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2000 - 06:28:29 PST

Mark and List
I tried to rebuild one of the Roosamaster ( think I spelled it right) for a GM
diesel and for sure it didnt work in fact after you do it there is a machince it
has to be put on and something done to it( dont remember) If it were me I haul the
whole thing there and an have the shop work on itmy diesel (GM) turned into a real
project because I tried to fix it my self and I had never worked on one of thease
before my thaughts take it to someone who knows and hopfully they will let you
watch
Carl