Re: [MV] Feloney Posession of a MV....

From: Roger and Marie ROY (ausroy@dingoblue.net.au)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2000 - 14:25:59 PST

Mr Gilmore wrote:

> Years back I lived in Plymouth, Mich.............

well actually there was quit a bit more, but there is a secondary thing here for the MV collector, storage! I've mentioned it before when I was getting a flogging from the local council. The thing is we both stood up and eventually won, but I guess we were a bit lucky, if the local law people decide to enact some of these old laws you will loose! you all need to stand up for what you want or if you can't join the local whatever that will help you (MVPA, NRA whatever). We all have to join together or no one will listen!!!
Roger Roy
Australia (not exempt from stupidity even down here)
MVPA 13150