Re: [MV] CUCV Markings

From: Jason E. Rose (m151a1@micron.net)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 10:10:48 PST

Brian

Hi again. On the "CARC" mine has it on the driver's door right at the
bottom toward the front of the truck. Last year I saw several blazers from
a Montana unit that had CARC 10/88 right behind the driver's door on the
outside. The 10/88 obviously represents the date of CARC application.
ALso, another interesting thing. The Montana National Guard had about six
blazers with pioneer racks. They were located on the outside of the blazer
above the rear wheel on the driver's side. I think a guy in our club had a
picture of it. I will try and find one.

I have a question for your guys. My blazer has TP 45 above the wheel wells.
I see in the manual where 35 is the correct psi. What is the opinion of the
list?"

Thanks

Jason