Re: [MV] Paint

From: Demonware Restorations (INDYN@xtra.co.nz)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 21:11:16 PDT

> Man O' man, we spent days rubbin' "Sneezy the cat" all over that truck
> to apply that super paint job :) Turned out pretty nice, huh?
> Joe

Stop complainin guys, not long ago I did up a VW Beetle (yuk) and I had to
sand of thirteen different coats of paint, Apart from the house paint,
automotive paint and fence paint, the last coat on the car resembled Timber
varnish which appeared to be applied without the aid of any external brush,
roller, spray gun, cat, dog, horse, or whale. The guy must have hung by the
waist from his shed roof and tipped the can over the car and that's all she
wrote.....
I did find however, a few mosquitos buried within the laquer. Looked like
something out of Jurassic Park.

Adam North
RNZAF Police Ret.
Demonware Restorations
1919 Indian Power Plus (could be military scheme, but undecided)
1941 M741B Indian
1942 M741B Indian
88' Landrover NZSTG
Type 82 Kubelwagon