Re: [MV] Can't bleed air from system in 1009

From: Stuart Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 15:36:37 PST

Hi all!
Well, I am stumped. Hooked up shop vac to air bleed valve on fuel filter.
I could not even get fuel to come out that way. How could this be? Could
this happen if fuel pump installed wrong? How can it be installed wrong?
I had tried cranking first to bleed air, but that didn't work. I can't see
any other way but to have it towed to a dealer. This is turning into a
money pit. Not only is it hard starting, now it won't run at all.

       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Notice :- This message (including all attachments) contain privileged &
confidential information and is subject to the disclaimer notice as set out
at http://www.intraco.com.sg/disclaim_official.htm