Re: [MV] M1009 Turbo

From: Scuba Steve (me_scubasteve@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 21 2001 - 13:12:32 PDT

  I have a 6.2 in my humvee and would never consider
installing a turbo. I imagine the military engines
are built stronger but the 6.2 is a gas engine
converted to diesel. They are not built strong enough
to handle a turbo. I have heard enough stories about
the 6.2 in regular vehicles not lasting.
  You would be better off looking for a 6.5 to play
with. Good luck

Steve