Re: [MV] B17 Bomber

From: Jeffrey cerniglia (jcerniglia@msn.com)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 07:17:41 PDT

Two years ago there was a B-17 and B-24 touring the country together to do
displays and offer rides. One
afternoon they flew right over my house in formation,
the sound was absolutley awesome, I live in Bristol Ct.
The best and most memorable fly over was at the Geneseo
NY WW2 airshow that I attended in 1989 where a mass fly
by of 4 B-17's, 5 P-51's, 2 B-25's and a Lancaster.
It was a sight I am sure I will never see again in my
lifetime, and talk about sound, totally blew me away!!

Jeff Cerniglia
1954 M37