[MV] Virus

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@home.com)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 19:58:53 PST

Rikk:

> Heads up, this one is a bit different, on Outlook it will autorun when
you
> open the email, probably does the same on many of the windows
compatible
> email programs that allow attachments.

FWIW: Our small network does not allow any Microsoft Email products.
We are using an older Netscape version, and slowly updating to the
latest offering from Netscape.
In the 6 years I've had this network we have never ( As far as we know )
passed a virus on to anybody.

> but some of like to have some of the main stream comforts.

Yeah: going to Linux for safe email is a bit much.

 Paul