Re: [MV] Wait! -- RT524 frequencies

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 12:46:50 PST

The Tech class is the entry level of the Amateur license. The next is Tech
with code, then General then Extra which is the highest. Any, repeat any,
licensed Amateur can transmit on 2 meters, 6 meters and 70 cm which these
freqs are covered under. At every hamfest that I've been to most of the
"green radio" people are on the 51.00 band on all sorts of equipment. The
F.C.C. is normally there and I've never had any problems with transmitting
on that frequency.

Best Regards,

Ed Kirkley KG4OUJ
MVPA 18977