Re: [MV] How Does One Mount License Plates on a Deuce?

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 16:19:34 PST

The rear plate can be mounted under the left tail-light assembly, using a
standard replacement plate bracket. Illumination can be provided by creating
a small "window" in the bottom of the tail-light assembly, using a ~ 1.5
inch hole saw.

I use two small rubber cargo straps (the kind with the "S" hook at each end),
to mount the front plate to the front bumper, when operating over the road.
When I arrive at the objective, I remove the plate and stick it under the
front seat.