Re: [MV] BLOWED UP SIR

From: Buck & Rami Sharp (bls@inebraska.com)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 20:55:29 PDT

i think the multifuel is like 22 to 1 compression and i have asked about
this before and no one cared to reply except David Doyle who ever that
masked man is, did reply but did not address this question. i would think
turning up the motor would be real hard on the head gasket i mean hard .IM
not sure what they are made of but i would think a copper one hold under
this kind of stress considering a normal diesel is like 15 to 1 i think.
these multifuels will burn about anything with 22 to 1 compression its
amazing they even hold together under normal circumstances this kind of
compression would blow the heads right off my 413 mopar motor and i mean
off. the other question is now what does it do to your seals of the engine??
and can you get different styles of gaskets and seals for these beastly
engines. hope some will reply so i do not half to do this same thing when i
get a multifuel truck. hope this helps you i know it will me Thanks Original
Message -----