Re: [MV] Anti-theft in MV

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 18:21:46 PST

He's a very special breed, Ryan. Much in demand for law enforcement, drug
and bomb sniffing. A very loving and devoted breed. I don't dare start a
vehicle
without letting him in first. He starts doing battle with the tires if I try
to leave
without him.
Actually, I don't worry about mil-vehicle theft. How can I? I usually have 15
-30
trucks in my yard, all with new batteries, and they start quick. They'll go
after
my Harley's or Indian before they'd consider an old truck.
Joe