Re: [MV] Painting and such.

From: Michael J. Hill (wild800@pacbell.net)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 23:17:26 PST

Greetings all!!

        This is what I like so much about the brain trust on this list. You all
have given very good info on what I am proposing to do. So enamel
(Aervoe) will fade and change color in the outdoors. Gillespie seems to
be a favorite of the people who have painted their MV's. I am in San
Francisco so the weather is cold and foggy in the summer (some will note
the Mark Twain Quote) but I hope to shoot indoors. I haven't ordered
anything yet other than the spray gun. I have air and a dryer with the
filters etc. already. I will line up a practice (victim)car/truck part
to work on. Again I want to thank all for the input. RAPCO seems to be
the choice for supply of paint.

Regards,

Mike Hill