Re: [MV] MVs and Scales

From: Julian Burke (julian@knology.net)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2005 - 12:32:17 PST

" One of the quickest ways to piss off the DOT is trying to prove to them
how much smarter than them you are."

I too am in Tennessee, and diplomacy certainly goes a long, long way. This
has to be one of the greatest states you could drive in as I don't have tags
on many MV's I own. (cars too) I've been stopped only two times (no tags on
them but that wasn't the issue) and they let me go. I even made friends
with one of the officers! Don't know about other states (EXCEPT New Jersey
and NY-All forms of law enforcement suck there) but Tennessee is GREAT!!
Julian Burke