Re: Chinese spammer harvesting email addresses from this list

From: 69barracuda@mchsi.com
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 18:08:28 PST

Yeah...their tools are crap too. They want to start selling cars here, bet
they'll never pass crash tests unless lots of pockets get lined.

Mil-Veh content...I wonder if their MBT's and front line aircraft are built
with the same substandard metals and construction as the junk they export...

Rob

--
'68 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback
'69 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback