Re: [MV] Mrs. Hanks you're not alone (was BGT vs Junipers)

From: Bryan Rupp (ruppster@alaskalife.net)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 17:49:50 PST

While my wife is not an advent reader of the MV list she is very supportive of my interest in
military vehicles. We are both members of a local MV club of which she likes to attend the meetings
with me and also help out at the shows our club participates in. She says it's because we need to
preserve our military heritage and she wants to help but I think she just wants to keep an eye on me
so I don't spend all our money. 8-) Several months ago I was even able to show her that an M35 has
some practical uses so now she's about as eager to get one as I am. The only thing I'm afraid of is
we will end up fighting over who's turn it is to drive it.

Bryan