Re: [MV] Alleged Unsafe Operation of Vehicle

From: CVRFOX@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 10:14:37 PST

Jim,

While I know nothing of this particular incident, I applaud your
consideration to the issue. As the owner if several tracked armor vehicles,
myself, I often think to remind myself of the safety considerations. One
stupid/careless move that might seem cool at the moment, could ruin your life
and/or someone elses forever. Its not worth it. Just like being a private
pilot, we should all have a safety checklist to run through every time we
operate the vehicle. Alone or at an event.

None of us want to accuse anyone unfairly, but in the name of bringing safety
to the forefront, its worth the risk.

Alan Wise
MVPA 1777