Re: [MV] A military Delorean?

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 20:07:42 PST

Yes, I know where there is a LMC 1500 Snow tractor. LMC stands for Logan
Motor Company, Logan,Utah. It was a division of Delorean, according to the
data plate. According to je this one is one of two of that model owned by
the USMC. Still has USMC and reg. No. stamped on the doors. His info came
from a book that I don't recall the name of. I haven't really tried to get
it but would like to have it. There is not much use for a vehicle of this
type in middle TN. I like it because it's different for this part of the
country.
Keith