Re: [MV] Hot Floorboard in M35

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 20:07:14 PDT

I have the same warm feeling when I drive my M35. I have only had it a few
weeks, but I assumed the government doesn't care how comfortable the troops
are. I took the top off and plan to leave it off till fall. I have had old
trucks with no insulation on the floor and they where hot. I plan to put
some rubber we use on underground pipe on my floors sometime. I too would
appreciate any suggestions. Sweatin' in South Carolina, Joe.

By the way, I received my membership packet from MVPA a few days ago. Let
the adventure begin!
Also I like to fly on WW2 bombers. Rode 2 in the past year. Plan to ride a
B-24 in November. I have a real lame web site with a few pictures I took on
board. Hope to upgrade later this year. www.joetrapp.com .