Re: [MV] HMMWV Starting Problems

From: Brandon (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 14:46:34 PDT

Sounds exactly like the problem I had when I bought my HMMWV. If you shoot
some ether (starting fluid) into the intake it should start right up (may
smoke a little until it warms up).

I bought an NOS replacement Glow Plug Controller from Jeff Symanski
(LSyman@aol.com) of Tactical Truck for $35, and it started right up.

I've been very satisfied with everything I've bought from Jeff, and his
prices are very reasonable.

Brandon