Re: [MV] PE95 G Gen Set

From: J. Forster (jfor@onemain.com)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 08:42:01 PST

Pretty much anything you like at home. Lights, refrigerator, radios, TV,
furnace, water pump (115 volt), power tools.

You will not be able to power 230 volt stuff, like a stove, oven, or water
heater without a transformer.

You will need someone knowlegable to hook it to your house wiring.

It will power a house or two in moderate comfort and 5 to 10 at subsistance
levels. If you power several places, you will need to bring them on line
serially, since the generator will not handle 5 refrigerators or other motors
all starting at once.

-John